The EHNW offers a variety of events and activities designed for professionals and individuals seeking to gain knowledge and insight about the perspective.
Currently our Events and Activities are:
- Monthly Peer Study Group
- Monthly Peer Consultation Groups
- Bi-Monthly Presentation and Networking
- Annual Workshops - We've been pleased to present an annual workshop since 2013 addressing various topics in the Existential-Humanistic perspective. Our presenters have been thought leaders in the EH perspective and bring a practical focus to their workshops. Six professional CEU's are usually available for each workshop.
- 2016 Workshop - September 24, 2016: The Human Core of Effective Psychotherapy: A Nonmedical Model of Emotional Healing to Increase Therapeutic Effectiveness, with Dr. David N. Elkins.
- 2015 Workshop - October 2nd, 2015: Existential Meaning Making: The Heart of Therapeutic Change, with Dr. Orah Krug.
- 2014 Workshop - September 26th, 2014: From the Polarized Mind to the Rediscovery of Awe: An Existential-Integrative Perspective on Healing, with Kirk Schneider, PhD.
- 2013 Workshop - October 26th, 2013: The Search for Authenticity: The Practice of Existential-Humanistic Approaches, with Bob Edelstein, LMFT, MFT and Donald M. Mihaleow Ed. D., LMFT, CFLE.
"The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."